Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Off to PASS

By the time this actually gets published live to everyone, I will be on a plane heading for Seattle. Ah the wonders of the Internet, and all these cool new features I find on my blog like the ability to write something today and have it published in the future. I probably won't be blogging heavily from PASS as I am writing reviews for Universal Thread which will be published online at:

http://www.utcoverage.com/PASS/2008/

If something catches my eye, I might be inclined to double up my work, and document it here as well, if I find that I can dig into it a bit more and provide some example code and information not provided on the thread above. I might get Part 2 of my Transaction Log series done on the flight which would allow me to publish that. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment