Monday, April 28, 2008

Now using Windows Live Writer

I have had issues since I started blogging with the online site interface for publishing data.  I even went so far as to write my own C# blogging application, though it only performed about 1/2 of what I wanted it to.  Today I found the Windows Live Writer on my brothers blog,  which looks like it will do what I want.  I'll be trying it out over the next few weeks, to see how much easier it turns out to be.

I definitely dig the Insert code plugins that allow for easy formating of code like:

Label err_Message = new Label();
TextBox InputBox = new TextBox();
private bool ValidateInputs()
{
try
{
Convert.ToInt32(InputBox.Text);
}
catch
{
err_Message = "Invalid datatype for Input. Must be convertible to an Integer.";
err_Message.Visible = true;
return false;
}
return true;

}




I recommend that anyone doing blogging take a look at this tool.  I will be using it to update all of my previous posts so they look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment